Oasis Deck 14

Anyone stay in a balcony cabin on this deck? It's just below the pool deck so I was curious about noise. Any input would be appreciated. I am currently booked on deck 8. Should I keep this deck or move up?

You are in a very good deck "central park" on deck 14 your right below the pools and they do wash the decks and chairs at night and in the wee hours so noise can be a problem.

My main concern about deck 8 is traffic due to being on the Central Park deck. I have never cruised on Oasis so I do not know what to expect. Do people use the hallways on this deck to avoid Central Park? I guess I'm asking if the hallways stay busy due to everything on that deck?

My husband and I cruised on Oasis 2 years ago had ocean view balcony on deck 14. Loved It! Noise was not a problem. It was great having a short walk to the pool etc. If we leaned over we could see people in the hot tub below.

My main concern about deck 8 is traffic due to being on the Central Park deck. I have never cruised on Oasis so I do not know what to expect. Do people use the hallways on this deck to avoid Central Park? I guess I'm asking if the hallways stay busy due to everything on that deck?

It shouldn't be a concern..for the most part the people in the halls will be other passengers with cabins on Deck 8. Generally people like going through Central Park...and not avoiding it by using the hallways. I haven't cruised Oasis yet but I did cruise Allure (nearly Identical)

We were in 14704 a couple of months ago and the only noise I heard from the pool deck was on the morning of debarkation. I heard them hosing off the deck above and the only reason I heard it was because we were up at 5 am getting ready to go.

Archived