? DAWN Hydro-pool and heated tile loungers ?

NH Cruisers

Hi all,

The wife and I cruised on HAL to the Panama Canal last year and had a great time. We did one of those short ship tours prior to departing the embarkation port. We were roped into purchasing the spa package that included use of the hydro-pool and heated tile loungers. It was awsome and we want to do it agian on the Norweigian Dawn to Bermuda in August. Does NCL offer a similar package, and if so how expensive? We paid $200 for a "couples" 10 day package and would do it again in a heart beat. I like that it was an extra expense, due to the fact it wasn't full of curiosity seekers. We are just planning ahead and would like to know a rough figure of what our extra expenses are going to be.

Jon,

There is a package on the Dawn and the price depends on the number of days in the sailing. The only bad news is that the Dawn does not have the heated tile lounges. The area is still nice and a nice escape.

Have a great cruise!

I Paid $119.00 for the week. There are two hot tubs, a lap pool, sauna and steam room. The chairs face aft so you can watch the wake. I enjoyed it as it was a nice quiet place to read.

That sounds fair. We will plan on it.

Archived