Any singles on Mariner 9/25/05?

luv4trvl

Just wondering if any others with or without kids that might be on this cruise. I'm a single mom taking my 7 yr old daughter. My parents are going as well as my sister and her family, but hoping to find some singles to hang out with.

Hi,

I am in the final decision making stages and this cruise is one of the three I am down to choosing. I went on a large "Singles Group" cruise last year (Halloween) and it was a joke; never again.

I like to have fun too but these people were like goofs and they all knew each other from previous cruises so I am looking to go solo on a regular cruise.

Why did you choose this particular cruise and why would you reccomend it? I am curious as to why people choose the ships they choose.

Take care,

Dan:)

Hi Dan-

I simply chose this particular cruise for the dates. My daughter is out of school for 3 of the 5 days so I felt better about her not missing a full week while I saved some money :) I chose Royal over Carnival simply because I was on Carnival when I was much younger with my parents and wanted to have something a little more "upscale", but I know RCI is still fun. And seems to have a GREAT kids program! Besides the dates, I've also been wanting to do this itinerary. The last several years I've done land vacations to Aruba (which I LOVE!), but everytime I was there I kept seeing the cruise ships in port and said to myself I want to do another cruise.

Even though I have my daughter, my parents, and my oldest sisters family there I plan to have fun, relax, and enjoy scenery!

• 1 month later...

Archived