Flying into Tampa... How to carry E-Cig and Juice through Security

CruisinJazz

WooHoo!!! 10 days cig free with the help of the KGO e-cig. I'm posting this here since the thread in this section of the forum regarding e-cigs had me curious to look into them. I'm hooked! Now, for the e-cig vets out there. How do you carry your e-cig, juice, charger, etc through security without them being confiscated???

I've carried several filled e-cigs in my purse on flights to Honduras and Florida within the past year. I packed the juice in my checked luggage and put the charger in my carry on bag. I haven't had any problems flying with any of it. I love to hear why the previous poster says you can't carry it.

Ship security or airport security .. maybe I am not understanding your problem.

Juice you just carry on in 12 - up to 20 oz bottles. carry on only onto the ship.

no rules I know about for cigarettes or ecigs for cruising to carry on or not.

You cannot carry juice onto a plane. Period. no liquids .. thats why Im confused, since this rule for carry onto planes has been in place a long time already. nothing over 3 oz, all in one baggie.

Ship security or airport security .. maybe I am not understanding your problem.

Juice you just carry on in 12 - up to 20 oz bottles. carry on only onto the ship.

no rules I know about for cigarettes or ecigs for cruising to carry on or not.

You cannot carry juice onto a plane. Period. no liquids .. thats why Im confused, since this rule for carry onto planes has been in place a long time already. nothing over 3 oz, all in one baggie.

They are talking about the "juice" for e-cigs.

OP: I had a friend that carried some filled ones on their person and put everything else in their checked bags. That was for the airport. For the cruise, everything was in his carry-on.

HTH! Oh, and congrats on quitting!

Archived