Legend Cruisers 4/27 - Is the Slide open?

MrPete

even though we're not sailing till end of July, I'm interested in knowing as well.

If it's operable, then we'll know it was because there was an actual problem with the slide. If it's still closed we'll know it's due to law-suit which was discussed in LENGTH on another thread. If that's the case it could be weeks or months until it's re-opened.

even though we're not sailing till end of July, I'm interested in knowing as well.

If it's operable, then we'll know it was because there was an actual problem with the slide. If it's still closed we'll know it's due to law-suit which was discussed in LENGTH on another thread. If that's the case it could be weeks or months until it's re-opened.

Hi every one

I am cuirous about the lawsuit could you tell me what thread the duccission is on I would like to read it

Thanks

Hi every one

I am cuirous about the lawsuit could you tell me what thread the duccission is on I would like to read it

Thanks

There is not much that has been discussed here on the boards, other than the Spirit class waterslides are closed, "supposedly" due to a pending lawsuit... no other information has been given..

• 2 weeks later...

are you cruising on the 21st? we are i have 3 boys 15,13,5 and was hoping there would be some kids on board.......

I'm hoping for some good reviews. I guess I'll bump into you on the 21st!

Patrick is 5 and he loves camp carnival. So we will look for Doug. Can't wait.... we are still curious about the water slide... Any info would be appreciated. Hope to meet you as well. My husband Peter, me, Marlo-19, John 15, Thomas 13 and of course Patrick 5. Jean...

Archived