Stand Up Paddleboarding in Labadee

yogaddict

Hey all- Does anyone have any experience with this activity? I'll be on the Oasis May 26 and am going to Labadee for the first time. I've seen that it's available in reviews, but it is not listed as an excursion option on my RC reservation (although, you can buy sunscreen...)

Any info on where to SUP or the general cost? I'm super excited that this may be available! Thanks!

I would want to do it too. Sure your not reading reports from an Eastern Oasis cruise? I know it is available on St Thomas or St Maarten, forget which one. Have not seen it on Labadee but I would sure sign up for it if it was available.

BonVoyage

Dawna

it is a relatively new excursion being offered by the cruise ships.

Do a google search and you will see how popular it is becoming thgroughout the country.

My wife and I will be doing it through the cruise line next week in Bermuda.

Same as you, I asked about it on the boards and got very little to none feedback.

It just has not caught on yet.

I had read about it being available in Labadee-- although I was there, I ended up a bit far from the beach offering watersport activities, so I'm not sure it was available. I'll keep checking to see if it's available at other ports, though! Happy sorta-surfing!

Well we were just at Labadee a few days ago and YES they have paddleboard rentals. You just go over to the area they rent paddle boats and sign up, seems when I asked the two I saw they said ummm $15 for 30 minutes. Don't quote me on the price but I do know they had it for 30 minutes. :D Have fun!

BonVoyage

Dawna

• 8 months later...

Archived