Pinnacle or le Cirque on Noordam?

happypooh

So which should I do? Or both? And which nights on a 10 day cruise (Eastern Med)? Are they adult only restaurants or are kids allowed? And can I cancel once I have made a reservation or should I just wait til I get on board and risk not being able to get a reservation? I'm a total HAL newbie so excuse my ignorance! And are the kids programs any good? Wondering if I'll be able to leave the kids and have a nice dinner if the programs are not very good.

I was on Noordam for an 11 day cruise over the holidays and we did Pinnacle the first night and booked Le Cirque ahead (Pinnacle is offered to Plat AMEX as a OBC the first night). We were in Pinnacle every other night on the cruise and loved Le Cirque. We talked to people who weren't able to get in so do it ahead.

We have had great experiences at both Pinnacle and Le Cirque.

I do pre-book our speciality dinners before we cruise. There have been a couple of times when I decided to "chance" it and once on the ship we could not get a reservation for the Pinnacle.

Should you decide to cancel once on the ship -- no problems -- they will give you shipboard credit for your pre-puchased dinner(s).

Archived