Need help with Jetski tour to Stingray :)

LOCVP1

I have searched here and just recieved a response from fat fish adventures and they do not include beach time with their jet ski tour. Any help on tours that include this would be greatly appreciated.

I know Island Marketing does but are there any others? Ismkt does not include transportation costs anyone know how much that is to there starting point?

Thanks

I did the jetski/waverunner tour through island marketing. They do not provide but can arrange a shuttle for you for $10 cash. You pay on the return trip.

In my case because of ship departure times, my group ended up being small. However, the shuttle driver was tied up with another group that had to be back at their ship earlier than I had to be, and didn't get back in time to give my group a ride back. Luckily, one of the guides drove us back in his own truck. I gave him $5.

It was a great trip BTW. I really enjoyed it. Such a lot of fun, especially if like me, you have never ridden a waverunner.

Hope this is some help.

Archived