So much for hoping for platinum

The milestone program is NOT being changed. You will still get those discounts. Whether all milestone members will automatically be made diamond members is still to be determined. 25 cruises or more can be as little as 75 or well over 200. It will be interesting to see whether all milestone members are made diamond. I have 28 cruises and 184 days but I will not be disappointed if I must get to 200 before diamond. It is what it is.

Does this mean we will squeak in just under the roll-out of the new program OR will we be Platnium because you become platnium on your 10th cruise..... This by the way is a 12 day cruise on the Breeze which puts us at 72 days in the new system and we have cruise 11 booked for November - 8 days out of NYC.

Where will we fall?

Does this mean we will squeak in just under the roll-out of the new program OR will we be Platnium because you become platnium on your 10th cruise..... This by the way is a 12 day cruise on the Breeze which puts us at 72 days in the new system and we have cruise 11 booked for November - 8 days out of NYC.

Where will we fall?

Shalom Mox its cubby :)

Archived