Be Careful if Booking Coral Breeze

Texalana

We did the Shark Ray Alley/Caye Caulker tour with CB 9/1 and everything was absolutely perfect. The guides, especially Mark and Henny, were just as accomodating as they could be. I mentioned to Mark that I had a hip injury and I was concerned I could not get back in the boat after snorkeling and he always made an extra special effort to help me. I would book with them again in a heartbeat.

Just checking back with some others on this thread how have returned form their trip with Coral breeze and their thoughts and experiences. Looking into booking a tour in October and trying to decide who to go with. Thanks!

I thought they were great!

If you have even one, single negative thought, why not just go with someone you'll feel more comfortable with? If I was even remotely concerned I'd book with another company, there are too many of them to choose from.:rolleyes:

Before this thread was even started I chose to book with Nacho and Cynthia.

that's the problem - there aren't a lot to choose from in belize. After doing some research we were convinced that enough people have booked with them. We had to give them the benefit of the doubt on some of it that they are just human, things happen, and there are some people out there that are just overly picky. There were many more good reviews than bad. We were really hard pressed to find a bad review that was recent. That's the beauty of this site is that you can feel "informed", I guess you could say, when booking tours outside the cruise lines. We have booked many other excursions this way and have not had a bad experience yet. We've always felt we had a much better, more personal and less expensive experience than what we would have gotten booking on a cruise ship tour. We are leaving for our cruise in 10 days so good or bad we will be posting our review when we return.

My husband and I booked the shark/ray and snorkle tour with Coral Breeze a couple of weeks ago. We are sailing on the Miracle Oct. 2 and can't wait! After reading the not so good reviews I did think about canceling, but I've decided not to. There's alot more good reviews on this board about Coral Breeze, and I know that we're going to have a great time!!

Archived