Infinity veranda refurbished or not?

Ocredhead

I'm confused by Celebrity's website. They show old furnishings and decor in some rooms including Veranda rooms. When I called Celebrity they insist that every room on the Infinity has been redone and their website hasn't been updated. Doesn't make sense to me from a marketing stand point.

To make matters worse I just read a review from someone on this site

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberre...EntryID=103002 that stated their room had not been refurbished.

Leaving on June 8th and I don't want any disappointing surprises. We have reserved a Veranda stateroom on deck 6. If anyone has traveled recently on this boat and can give me their first hand experience I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

We travelled on Infinity April 25th and had a concierge class room, deck 7. The room was updated just like the website had said. Yes, some pictures are old on the website. But I believe they have fixed those issues with the new site.

The veranda was perfect. Clean table , two chairs which had somewhat of a recline option if desired.

We loved the Infinity! You have nothing to worry about :)

I would upload a picture for you of the veranda, but can't figure out ow to do it on the iPad. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your response but our room is just a Veranda not Concierge and the pictures are as of today on the Celebrity site. It's showing Veranda class and below not updated unless it's an accessible room.

Archived