No Rita's on Oasis

I didn't realize Rita's was only on Allure. The fiesta sounds like so much fun. yet I hear maybe a Margaritaville might replace it. Now that seems appropriate for a Caribbean cruise. Sad to miss these I will be on Oasis June 2013

I completely agree. Didn't realize it either. Booked the Oasis for June 30th 2012. :( But if you are a seafood fan, Oasis has "Seafood Shack" unlike the Allure. I feel like I would prefer Rita's over SFShack anyways. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experience/html.do?exCode=970&shipCode=OA Here is more info on the Shack :)

I didn't realize Rita's was only on Allure. The fiesta sounds like so much fun. yet I hear maybe a Margaritaville might replace it. Now that seems appropriate for a Caribbean cruise. Sad to miss these I will be on Oasis June 2013

I'm not a fan of Mexican food so I have no real personal knowledge as to whether or not Rita's cantina is something that you will miss when you sail on Oasis. However, if the rumors of Margaritaville replacing Rita's cantina are accurate, so soon after a corporate decision was made to add Rita's to other ships in the fleet, it may be true that the public hasn't accepted Rita's with as much fervor as expected. If that is the case you might not be missing much.:)

I just left Oasis and while I did not eat at the Seafood Shack, I saw the food they served (open air restaurant, good view of plates) and it did not look appealing at all. My husband was excited to try it until he saw the food :( I would have loved a Rita's. Perhaps another reason to sail Allure next.

Archived