Princess excursion - Huahine or Moorea

OK, we're finalizing our plans and once again, I need advice from you CC'rs. As I've mentioned my husband is a little leary of independent tour toperators and therefore, we're booking the Aqua (helmet) Safari in BB through Princess. We booked the 4x4 Tour in Raiatea, also via Princess. I'm trying to decide if we should do the Huahine Motu BBQ or the Moorea Motu Picnic (with rays), both offered by Princess. I keep hearing wonderful things about Marc (I think he's in Huahine). So, I'm thinking, we can book the Moorea Motu via Princess, and Marc's Motu trip in Huahine. Also, will probbly book another independent on our 2 days in Pape'ete (we'll ferry over to Moorea. As I'm learning, there's much more to do there.) In Raratonga, we've decided to "rough it" and grab a cab or Le Truck over to Muri Beach. Not really interested in pearl farms or vanilla plantations - just get me to that beach. With so much water activity, we're thinking of bringing our own snorkle equipment. Does Princess provide any of this? Do the independents offer equipment? Thanks again for the advice -

Joyce

Archived