Best Beach for teens

tribbs1

I've been researching for our upcoming cruise ......here are a couple of links for the beaches Bruce mentioned in his post

http://paradise-beach-cozumel.net/

http://www.mrsanchos.com/

we've decided on Paradise Beach because it seems perfect for us......

maybe someone who's been there could give more info on the differences between these 2 beaches........from something I read on Mr Sanchos website, it looks as if their watersports are through Victor's Water Sports and they have a special going on where if you book a waverunner, you get an hour free of snorkel gear, kayak, or water trampoline.........sounds as if they normally charge for these activities? Paradise Beach charges $5 for use of the water 'toys' including floaties, water trampoline, kayaks, and snorkel gear($20 refundable deposit for the snorkel gear when returned in one piece ;) )........not sure if this would make a difference for you

Your kids will really enjoy Paradise Beach. Besides all the water toys and good (reasonable) food, there are also some booths at one end of the beach which offer hair braiding and temporary henna tattoos (also massages, but don't think too many teens are interested in these). Enjoy your day in paradise.

The 5$ fee for water toys is what helped me choose PB in early March this year. My teens got their moneys worth on the water trampoline and the kayaks. The only disappointment was that the iceburg was not in the water that day(it was on the beach). There was very low wind and calm water so and nobody knew why it wasn't in. WE enjoyed our day so much we made sure that Cozumel was a port on our next cruise so we could head back to PB. Look forward to visiting on Feb.28th PS We didn't have any problems with rocks on the beach.

With your childrens ages wonderful Paradise Beach would definitely be the place for them.

For a more quieter relaxed place Palm Beach is perfect. No water toys so no kids. Clean, quiet, great food, great drinks, great prices,great service, local live music, wonderful relaxing day.

Archived