Chacchoben or Kohunlich Ruins?

giggle rider

We went to the Kohunlich ruins in January. We booked through RCCL shore excursions. We were on an air conditioned bus. The guide was wonderful. He was very informative. Kohunlich was a community of artesians. You can climb on most of the ruins. Our guide took my husband to a separate area while the others were still looking at the main ruins. I did not go, but he really enjoyed it. There are lots of ruins there, a big ball court, several temples and lots of houses that you can go into and explore. No problems getting back to the ship on time. We also had a boxed lunch and the tour provided colas and local beer on the ride back.

We went to the Kohunlich ruins in January. We booked through RCCL shore excursions. We were on an air conditioned bus. The guide was wonderful. He was very informative. Kohunlich was a community of artesians. You can climb on most of the ruins. Our guide took my husband to a separate area while the others were still looking at the main ruins. I did not go, but he really enjoyed it. There are lots of ruins there, a big ball court, several temples and lots of houses that you can go into and explore. No problems getting back to the ship on time. We also had a boxed lunch and the tour provided colas and local beer on the ride back.

Archived