MDR / Room service menus for Med and Caribbean

This might seem a daft question but can anyone tell me if the menus for the MDR and Room Service are the same for the Med and the Caribbean cruise, or do these differ.

Also i understand that there is usually a few dishes that are on the MDR menu every day, ie steak, fish and maybe a chicken dish is that correct. Can anyone let me know what these are please. Does anyone have links to any current Med menus if they are different. thanks

I just got back from a Med cruise and found that everything was the same, MDR and Room service. I can pretty much recite the menus for the whole week by now. There may have been one or two things that were different from my Caribbean trip in January. The every day menu typically has chicken breast, some type of stake, pasta, and salmon, I think. They will pretty much mix and match anything you want, though...something off this menu, with different sides, etc.

This might seem a daft question but can anyone tell me if the menus for the MDR and Room Service are the same for the Med and the Caribbean cruise, or do these differ.

Also i understand that there is usually a few dishes that are on the MDR menu every day, ie steak, fish and maybe a chicken dish is that correct. Can anyone let me know what these are please. Does anyone have links to any current Med menus if they are different. thanks

Archived