Table Assignment Question

ABCruiser

We are new to DCL but my DH and I have cruised quite a bit. Does DCL assign you a table according to the number of guests on the reservation? This time we are taking a 4 year old and wondering if he will be eating with us or if will he will have tablemates maybe his age? Also, what does the letters on the table rotation mean? for example ERAERAE. Takes for your answers in advance.

We are new to DCL but my DH and I have cruised quite a bit. Does DCL assign you a table according to the number of guests on the reservation? This time we are taking a 4 year old and wondering if he will be eating with us or if will he will have tablemates maybe his age? Also, what does the letters on the table rotation mean? for example ERAERAE. Takes for your answers in advance.

ERAERAE is your rotation.

Enchanted Garden

Royal Court

Animator's Palate.

Your family will be seated together--they will not sit a child at a different table. You will probably be seated with other people, but you could also end up with a table to yourselves.

If sitting with other families, does Disney try to keep the families with kids the same age range together or can families with 3-4-5 yr olds be at a table with kids in their late teens?

If sitting with other families, does Disney try to keep the families with kids the same age range together or can families with 3-4-5 yr olds be at a table with kids in their late teens?

If they sit you at a table with another family, they will try and match up the ages of the

children.

We were matched up perfectly on our cruise in April...my DD is 9 and DS is 6, they put us with another family of 4 with two girls the same age as my children. After the first 20 minutes you would have thought the kids had all known eachother their entire lives. It's just another thing Disney does a wonderful job at arranging!!!

We were a party of two adults assigned to an eight top with only two other guests (both adult) also assigned to the table. They must not have liked us cause after the first night we were at the table by ourselves. :(

We got lots of personal attention from our waiters but it was kinda weird with only two of us at such a large table.

On one of our previous Disney sailing, we got to the dining room first and were at a table for 6. The servers says, Hi Mrs. XXXXX. (How did he know my name, we just met_). We sat down, and a few minutes later a family of 4 with two lovely teenage girls arrive and he says to the Mom, Hi Mrs. XXXXX. Now thats a clue. All six of us had the same last name. We were from NJ and they were from CA. Small world. The girls were very polite, but excused themselves after dinner, and we sat and had coffee and dessert with the parents. Very nice choice.

Archived