Question about parking at garages in Galveston..

helicopter

haven't yet decided where to park, but was curious if those that offer shuttle have an easier way to get to them then going in front of terminal with all the traffic:confused: Suggestions would be appreciated:) We are staying at LaQuinta East and I keep thinking maybe taxi:confused: price would be about the same and can leave car there for free (not so sure if I want to do that...security reasons:eek:

haven't yet decided where to park, but was curious if those that offer shuttle have an easier way to get to them then going in front of terminal with all the traffic:confused: Suggestions would be appreciated:) We are staying at LaQuinta East and I keep thinking maybe taxi:confused: price would be about the same and can leave car there for free (not so sure if I want to do that...security reasons:eek:

We have always used the EZ Cruise lot and never had any problems! If you book online it is cheaper. On our last cruise we decided to try something different and leave the car at our hotel...that was a nightmare! We had to wait in a long line outside the hotel in the heat for our "turn" to be shuttled. When we returned we waited so long for the shuttle to come that we ended up just getting a taxi. I'm sure it could be different at different hotels but I sure won't try that again!

We plan to use the park n Cruise... its right across the street so no shuttle is needed.

we had several friends sail out on the Magic this year and both used them and said they were wonderful.

They have covered and outdoor parking and reasonably priced. May be worth checking it out!

If your luggage isn't to cumbersome, I suggest Park n Cruise. They have indoor parking, and you walk from the lot across the street to the entrance to the terminal. Upon return, you just exit the building and walk to your car. No dealing with that traffic necessary at all.

If you have a lot of luggage, though, I would go with one that has a shuttle that picks you and your luggage up.

Archived