Port of Miami embarkation (NCL)

AnniV85

VideoTech, a very, very imformative description on how to proceed onboard. We all thank you.....btw would this be the same procedure to Los Angeles (Long Beach)

I have never cruised out of Long Beach, but in general the process is the same in every port I've cruised out of (Seattle, Miami, Port Canaveral, New Orleans)

How about the terminal to show up to ? Just got my e-docs for Escape this August and it says Terminal B. Are there Porters at both terminals where you are dropped off or a central Porter area for both terminals ? We are staying in an H6 Haven Suite. Will Haven checkin be seen readily as you enter Terminal B ? Regards, Gerry

We're headed to the Escape next Saturday, have not cruised her before, but I believe the difference in terminals is simply that the Escape is a big ship, and they have two embarkation points on the ship, and thus two terminals.

I would guess that Haven guests will still have a separate boarding process after passing through port security...I do not know whether it's two different areas or one common area for both terminals.

There are porters available at both terminals, and you will see signs for Haven guests, and there will also be port representatives who will either guide you or whom you can ask.

Great. Thank you. Have a great cruise. :) Regards Gerry.

We're headed to the Escape next Saturday, have not cruised her before, but I believe the difference in terminals is simply that the Escape is a big ship, and they have two embarkation points on the ship, and thus two terminals.

I would guess that Haven guests will still have a separate boarding process after passing through port security...I do not know whether it's two different areas or one common area for both terminals.

There are porters available at both terminals, and you will see signs for Haven guests, and there will also be port representatives who will either guide you or whom you can ask.

• 7 months later...
VideoTech...this is so helpful.

Quick "?" Are there kiosks/vending machines in the terminal to buy refreshments or snacks? If not, are we able to take any to the terminal?

Yes, there are vending machines. We had a 9:30 check-in and the terminal waiting area was not at all crowded at that time. There was also coffee, tea, water and I think, juice set-up and available for free. We had some time to wait until boarding, but we waited in seats and not a line.

Yes, there are vending machines. We had a 9:30 check-in and the terminal waiting area was not at all crowded at that time. There was also coffee, tea, water and I think, juice set-up and available for free. We had some time to wait until boarding, but we waited in seats and not a line.

Great...thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you...but I meant on Embarkation Day...which full service restaurants are open for lunch?Thank you!

I just saw an embarkation day Getaway daily from 2015...and it shows O'Sheehan's opened at 11:30AM and Savor & Flamingo opened at noon. I wonder if that means Margaritaville will be open at noon as well since it took Flamingo's place.