In cabin babysitting

DebsterW

Does anyone know if you can get sitter to come to your cabin on Carnival? My daughter is taking her 2 kids on a cruise in June and would like to hire a sitter. They are 3 and 19 months.

Thanks

Debbie

Does anyone know if you can get sitter to come to your cabin on Carnival? My daughter is taking her 2 kids on a cruise in June and would like to hire a sitter. They are 3 and 19 months.

Thanks

Debbie

Nope.. no in room sitting on carnival. The after hours sitting (starting at 10 pm) is in the Camp Carnival area.

The 3 year old can goto camp carnival during the day as well.

Does anyone happen to know about the in room baby sitting on RCI? I was wondering if they give you a pager or anything?

Thanks! :o

Kim

Sailing 13 Nov 05 on Mariner of the Seas

Hi, love the in-room babysitting we have used this service on every one of our Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises. We did not get a pager, but we did let the sitter know where we would be and we called to check-in. Make sure you book at the guest relations desk the first day, this fills up fast. Not sure if you can get a pager or not. I know lots of people bring walkie talkies with them, that would work. The sitters were on-time, reliable and really great with the kids. :)

Archived