Drinks package - Splendour

Lotus Girl

Hi

As the drinks package is available on Splendour, we are currently reviewing whether it is worth it (diamond members) and comparing our bill from our Navigator cruise in March this year. I see that the only wine is the "house wine". My question is, has anyone tried the house wine on the drinks package that is available and if so, what is it and is it any good? We are sailing on the 16 th June.

Karen

Hi

As the drinks package is available on Splendour, we are currently reviewing whether it is worth it (diamond members) and comparing our bill from our Navigator cruise in March this year. I see that the only wine is the "house wine". My question is, has anyone tried the house wine on the drinks package that is available and if so, what is it and is it any good? We are sailing on the 16 th June.

Karen

Why do you need a drinks package you have diamond event every night

lots of free wine:D

Why do you need a drinks package you have diamond event every night

lots of free wine:D

I did say that to DH but it is the wine that is on offer that I am curious about? I am presuming that the wine at the Diamond event will be the house wine that they serve as part of the drinks package but was looking for someone to confirm this.

Karen

I did say that to DH but it is the wine that is on offer that I am curious about? I am presuming that the wine at the Diamond event will be the house wine that they serve as part of the drinks package but was looking for someone to confirm this.

Karen

They serve three reds white and champers .

Hi I am going on my first cruise next month. I see the splendour of the seas offer a drinks package. I was wondering can my husband and I purchase different ones.. Can he buy the beer package and I buy the prenium one? and also is there any VAT added to these package. We are sailing from venice on 13th July around the greek isles. Any info would be gratefully apreciated. Many thanks

Geraldine

Hi

When we had the drinks package on The Indy last year the house wine was a bit hit and miss to be honest.

It varied from bar to bar and the house wine served by the pool wasnt very nice at all :eek: But thats just my opinion and Im a Pinot Grigio fan which wasnt available as part of the package.

We were suprised to find out though that the house champagne WAS included in the package so drank that the rest of the cruise :D

I dont know if this is still included or not as there used to be three packages and we both brought the mid range one?

Archived