* Carnival VICTORY <3 Photos Photos & more Photos Review <3<3 *

Kubanita

You are an amazing person to spend all this time putting a review up along with pictures. We will be sailing on Nov 18th same itinerary with Victory and I really appreciate all of your efforts A++++...Thanks so much. Your pictures of the cruise and of yourself are gorgeous !

Aww thank you, You know.. I really do appreciate it because I wont lie, it does take me some time to add and sort through all the pictures I have, but knowing how much you guys enjoy it, plus that it gives you a better view of your own experience to come, it gives me a great feeling of satisfaction to continue the reviews. Thats why I do it :) So thank you, very very much .. !! I wish you an amazing cruise on Nov 18th :):)

I'm really enjoying your review. My cruise sails exactly 5 months from today. Were your formal nights the Sea Day and the St. Lucia day? I'm like you - I'll wear something nice to dinner and then change into something comfortable for the rest of the evening. :)

I'm really enjoying your review. My cruise sails exactly 5 months from today. Were your formal nights the Sea Day and the St. Lucia day? I'm like you - I'll wear something nice to dinner and then change into something comfortable for the rest of the evening. :)

Thank you. :) yea formal night was sea day and thursday st lucia day, if im not mistaken. Its just so much more comfy to relax and enjoy the rest of the night :) hehe

Edited by Kubanita

carnival victory !!!!

i am extremely excited to finally put together my review on my latest cruise on board the victory.

a little bit of information about myself .. Cruise junkie/ photography lover/ adventure seeker/ travel addicted. 24 years old and i live in sunny miami fl :cool:

This would be my 7th cruise ( lucky no.7 ) & 4th with carnival.

Overall... I loved it !!!!! This cruise, itinerary has definitely made it to my top favorite !!!!

Keeping in mind that there are already lots of reviews on the victory, i will mostly share my pictures, and also give you lots of information on the excursions, since hubby and i definitely took advantage and did something different in every island ;)

random thoughts:

- best itinerary carnival offers.

- whoa very green ship :eek:

- different ambience when sailing off the caribbean ( lots of spanish speaking )

- best crew ever! Room attendant (fernando) greeted me with a smile and by my full name every single time.. Never failed. So sweet

- ice cream every night, no excuses!

- comedy shows were awesome and always new material

- wish i would of packed more beach, relaxed cloths as thats what you really need!!

- the week flew by quick.. But memories will be forever remembered.

Port by port excursions..

I will talk about my experience on each port, what we did and how we liked it... Will try to give as much info. As possible.

Day 1 - embarkation and puerto rico ( too much rain, no excursion )

day 2 - st thomas - beach day at magens bay

day 3 - sea day

day 4 - barbados - silver moon catamaran - private ( highlight of the trip for me ) ;)

day 5 - st lucia - land & sea conv. ( with carnival )

day 6 - st kitts - atv adventure ( with carnival ) second best overall.

Day 7 - st marteen - private tour of the island and maho beach

day 8 - back to miami.

stay tunned :)

all photos taken with iphone, cannon d10 water camera & nikon d3000 professional camera. ( if you would like to know exactly which one i used for the photos ask me. )

scaled.php?server=411&filename=img2295eg.jpg&res=landing

This is one of the BEST reviews I have read!!!

Edited by aberthelot
incomplete

Great pictures, brings back memories of our 2009 cruise on the Victory. I have to agree this is the best itinerary and we were fortunate that we also had the stop in Dominica, to bad Carnival dropped this port in 2010.

I would have to agree and we sailed Victory just before they dropped Dominica.

What I like about the itinerary is how port intensive it is. We choose cruises based on destination(s) and the Victory itinerary is one of the best we've seen, so much bang for your buck for a 7 day cruise. Unfortunately round trip airfare from Pacific NorthWest to San Juan, PR isn't that affordable.

We'll probably cruise out of San Juan, PR again but a 14 day with Princess or HAL.

Great pics and great review.. I am on this cruise in January along with "Loving My Life" and it is great to see what there is to do and look forward to.

THANX!!:)

I am glad to be of help :)

Loving your review, looking forward to the rest of it. Thanks for taking the time to put together all the details and the wonderful pictures!:)

Thank you for reading, and no problem at all !! Thanks again!:D

Day 6: St. Kiits. - ATV Tour

This was one of the other excursions I was really, really looking forward to. Just because its the most fun, adventurous. We booked this one with Carnival, honestly because I had no time for further research. By the time we booked, they only had the 2:00 PM one available. They have 2 more times which are at 8:00 am and 11:00 am I believe. Ideally, I would of gone with the 8:00 am, just because you have the rest of the day to enjoy and do whatever, but all sold out. We were off the ship around 11:30 or so, and we just hanged out by a bar where you could actually get cheap beer and - check this out.... FREE WIFI!! When I found out... I was in heaven !!! hahaha. I had left my iphone on the ship, & I actually went back for it :eek::D So for a good 2 hours we were just having some drinks while enjoying some free wifi. I was able to comunnicate and email some friends and family back home...which was awesome!!!!! After taking a whole bunch of pictures etc...finally it was time for our excursion!!! We were no more than 10. There is a sign right at the entrance so you cant miss it. It took about 10 minutes I would say to get to our excursion spot and the ATVs.

Overall : Excursion was great. This was my first time, so I cant believe they had me as the first one of the group, basically leading everyone else... ugh, i TRIED TO NOT BE SLOW!! lOl. Actually, I got the hang of it quick, it was fuuuunnnnnn i TELL YA, The place we went to was also beautiful, it had such views, while going up the mountain the tour guide briefly gives you a little history of the Island, he makes you aware of the plants, vegetables, different flowers, fruits..etc. Once up the hilLls we saw goats, cows, rabbits, all sort of animals, then we were taken to a natural river... and finally just taking in all the breathtaking views. I never felt like I was in danger, it was fun, adventurous...totally worth it. The whole excursion lasted about 3 hours. between stops for pictures etc. After, we went to a beautiful home there, trying to remember who owns it...they give you some refreshments, watermelon fruit, brownies.. and after you cool down...then you are off back to the ship. I enjoyed it, My advice would be try and book the earliest times, so that it is not so hot, also, go reaally comfortable..closed shoes are obligatory... and they provide you with water. If you haven't done this before, like myself- don't worry...they really teach you very well and help you on how to function the ATVs correctly. Super fun!!! ;):p

Okay..Pictures time.... :D

Okay guys...this is the bar/ spoit for the WIFI... Cant miss it, its right in the front first building you are going to see, actually. The veryyyy colorful one !!!!! :p

dsc0660g.jpg

img2306v.jpg

img2301h.jpg

img2291ho.jpg

dsc0731nz.jpg

The beers were $1 !!

Almost Forgot these... by the river... :)

img9391ea.jpg

img9396pg.jpg

img5038l.jpg

.......... They dropped us off right about 5:20.... I think I was literally the last one to go on the ship....whoa..that was scarry... haha... but great day indeed!!!!!! :D

img5091g.jpg

St. Kitts ... So, So Beautiful... :)

For those of you who were waiting on my review on the ATV, Sorry it took so long as I was going in order... Hope you enjoy the pictures and I was able to help in any way, any questions .... IM HEREEE... :D:D

dsc0797u.jpg

dsc0804s.jpg

Helping me figure this thing out !!!!! :eek:

img4910o.jpg

OKAY, i CAN DO THIS..

img4933s.jpg

img4943g.jpg

img4955i.jpg

img4960g.jpg

Okay, I gotta make an of the wall remark on the last photo. That helmet makes you look like the Great Kazoo from the Flintstones!!! Sorry. I could not resist that! Lol!