* Carnival VICTORY <3 Photos Photos & more Photos Review <3<3 *

Kubanita

[quote name='Kubanita'][FONT="Century Gothic"]Me, Myself, and I. :rolleyes: lol. [/FONT]

[IMG]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2623/dsc0335l.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8320/dsc0326r.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2337/dsc0337rd.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5898/dsc0329hk.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
Hi, where did you buy your cute dresses?

[quote name='eng23']hi beatriz! I hate it when work gets in the way of a great cruise review! I'm hanging in there with you. :d[/quote]

thank you.. I am sooo sorry i took so long =(

[quote name='waggesaz'][font=comic sans ms][size=3][color=indigo]thanks for the information & sorry kubanita for the interruption! :o bsquared - do you have anymore information on this guy? I am trying to determine if we will go back to sapphire or head to st john. It will be 4 of us, but 2 adults and 2 boys 17 & 10. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=comic sans ms][size=3][color=indigo] [/color][/size][/font][/quote] please, no interruption at all. I am more than happy and thankful for you guys, and the more information you can gather the better =)

[quote name='j-weezy and the holly']man i feel like a kid waiting for christmas to come :o the anticipation is killing me :)[/quote]

i know i know.. Oh my, im so sorry ...thanks for hanging in there... :d:d i feel guilty lol.

[quote name='Bsquared1027']I am glad you were able to find my review.. sorry.. here is the correct link:
[URL]http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=103685[/URL][/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting your review for everyone... I understand what You mean about the hectic cruise at times, It was a bit intense with everything to do, yet so much fun. you said you wouldnt do it again because of the flight and because it was very expensive.. from California, I am now wondering how much it could of been. I think probably if I had to fly far to take a cruise I would have to be very sure to do it twice. Thats why its important that we made such wonderful memories while there. Again thank you, you are a sweetheart.

[quote name='1PCcruiser']Nice Pic![/QUOTE] Thank you :)

[quote name='hockeyluver']still waiting..... i need pix!!! :D[/QUOTE] Oh my God, I am so sorry.... They are on their way... :D:D

[quote name='aberthelot']Hi, where did you buy your cute dresses?[/QUOTE]

I bought these in Miami, in a store at Dolphin Mall, but kill me now I cant remember the name. :mad::(

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]
Hey everyone... I want to apologize as I have not gotten a break from work for the past couple days.. I hope you can forgive me, and I will continue the review as of this weekend. Thank you for being so nice, for all your sweet comments, & for just being awesome! ;)

[COLOR="Red"]Next up.. St. Lucia..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Century Gothic"]
Day 5. St Lucia. " Land & Sea Combination "[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I want to start off by saying that St. Lucia is amazingly beautiful. The natural beauty of the island really caught me by surprise. For today, we decided to book with carnival their excursion '' Land & Sea Combination "
This wasn't really my idea, it was more of the hubby's, but anyways I went along with it. Once off the ship you will see the tour guides outside with all signs for the different excursions. Our was probably a group of about 25 people.. and we were divided in two smaller groups of bout 12 or so. We were then taken to our air conditioned bus for the day with our own private tour guide. First, we were taken around the beautiful island as the guide gave us a little bit of their history. We made several stops along the way for pictures, one of them from which you could see the famous ' Pitons ' mountains in the background... which would be our final destination.( The Town of Soufriere )) We were given some refreshments at one of the stops, and we continued to the Botanical Garden which was one of our main stops for about 45 minutes. The gardens were BEAUTIFUL. I think this is what I probably enjoyed the most about the excursion. If you are into Nature, you will be glad you visited. Tour guide takes the time to explain the different plants, vegetables, etc. Unfortunately, around this time weather got pretty bad it it started to rain. I have to admit that maybe it was the weather that made the rest of the excursion not a pleasant for me. After the Botanical Gardens, we drove past the fisherman town, and finally to the town of soufriere. We then met with the rest of our group from the beginning, and all 24 or so were in the catamaran for the second half of the excursion. As we sailed away, you could indeed see the beauty of the pitons. It was beautiful, cant lie. Except that it was opaque because of the rain. They had a fabulous lunch for all, LOTS of food, enough to repeat as much as you wanted, and it tasted good. Pics will show.. after lunch we sailed to a beautiful little beach... now let me say this..... What a difference! I had NEVER before seen such difference in the caribbean, beach wise. The sand was rich, water was almost green, not the typical crystal clear we are used to.. Some of the guest took advantage of the beach, others did not. It was raining soo much, and I actually was feeling exhausted. I just decided not to go for a swim. Instead I was making conversation with the captain, and tour guides.
[COLOR="Red"]Warning...[/COLOR] Once on the beach, there are local vendors that come right next to the catamaran to try and sell you their art. They can be really intimidating, a bit pushy, this was the only thing I didnt like... then again I understand they want to make a little money. Honestly maybe I was just in a bad mood because of the rain. but I JUST WANT TO WARN YOU.... They do push you to buy their stuff..very much.
The beach break was for about another 40 minutes... then we were to sail back to the ship.. literally...catamaran docks right in front of it.

[COLOR="Red"]Overall[/COLOR] : the excursion is nice, but tooo long for my taste, I was really exhausted.. and I feel like we were sailing for so long back to the ship..remember, the town is really far from the ship... so to sail back maybe more than an hour ( plus beach break time )... Some people enjoyed it, had a lot of rum punch and went with the flow. Ahhh that explains it!! Maybe I SHOULD OF HAD 2 or 3 drinks. hehe.:D But thats just my opinion. I will let the pictures do justice.... and you guys decide...
On a positive note I do want to say that even though the rain made it difficult for us, St. Lucia is a beautiful island. Through the excursion I WAS able to get great picture opportunities. without a doubt that was a highlight. ;)[/FONT] Edited by Kubanita

[quote name='Kubanita'][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=red][SIZE=3]Day 4: Barbados - SILVER MOON CATAMARAN[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=red]Swimming with turtles experience:[/COLOR] WOW ! Never in my life have I seen a turtle up so close .. okay maybe I have in the Miami zoo.. but not the same lol. These turtles look sooo nice!!! There were about 4 turtles in total..at least from what I saw.. we were told something had happened the day before, not sure what..and they werent around as much. sucks.. but anyways I still got some pretty good shots of them. It was a wonderful experience indeed. [/FONT]

[/quote]

We took this cruise last year and the turtles were are favorite. Wonderful review and OUTSTANDING pictures. The pictures make me wish I was cruising now, Thanks... :D

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]St. Lucia Photos..[/COLOR][/SIZE]

from the ship..

[IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8296/img8945v.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6263/img8942gb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/97/img8946w.jpg[/IMG]

Way to the busses..

[IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1664/dsc0497qk.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6100/dsc0541z.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6463/img4330kv.jpg[/IMG] Edited by Kubanita

Did you guys see how beautiful St. Lucia is, regardless of the rain?

Later on that day for dinner time, and drinks.. :)

scaled.php?server=11&filename=img2260v.jpg&res=landing

img9293j.jpg

Ahh yellow, such a happy color.. my favorite. I think it automatically makes me happy :D lol

img9290m.jpg

For Dinner tonight I had the prime Rib, it was really good, and for my appetizer I just ordered a brocolli soup. now this was better than the prime rib. :eek::D I dont think I got dessert, or maybe I did, and fogot to snap the picture .. and as for my drink.. it was a Mai Tai. I really like those.

img4675h.jpg

img4676g.jpg

img9295zv.jpg

img4679f.jpg

After dinner, I changed into my most comfortable shirt, bought on the cruise.. I love this shirt :D and then headed to the Lido deck to relax and enjoy a movie. Its sooo relaxing out there, mostly every night I think they have the times for the different movies.. Its pretty cool, and relaxing after the hectic day and all the food. And then we call it a day. Till tomorrow - St. Kitts.

scaled.php?server=705&filename=img9307c.jpg&res=landing

img9310t.jpg

img2279cu.jpg

img4692t.jpg

img2273lk.jpg

We took this cruise last year and the turtles were are favorite. Wonderful review and OUTSTANDING pictures. The pictures make me wish I was cruising now, Thanks... :D

Yes, the turtles- an unforgettable experience indeed. Thank you for reading ;):)

You are an amazing person to spend all this time putting a review up along with pictures. We will be sailing on Nov 18th same itinerary with Victory and I really appreciate all of your efforts A++++...Thanks so much. Your pictures of the cruise and of yourself are gorgeous !