Grand Cayman.....help

We need some suggestions on which beach to head to in Grand Cayman? Do not want an all inclusive but just a good quality beach that has some sort of food options.

My favorite is Rum Point, but it's been a few years since i traveled to GC. At one time there was a ferry that took you there, but after the Hurricane your only option was to do an excursion that included snorkeling, sting ray city, and a few hours at Rum Point, or to drive. The excursion was well worth it to me.

I'll be in GC this December and I'm hoping to to back to Rum Point.

If not, try 7 mile beach.

We need some suggestions on which beach to head to in Grand Cayman? Do not want an all inclusive but just a good quality beach that has some sort of food options.

WE really enjoyed royal palms beach ! Absolutely gorgeous two dollars a Person to get in and reAsonable prices its super nice

7 mile is definitely where you want to be. If you do not want an AI, there is plenty of public access areas. You will not have options of lounge chairs and umbrellas; but you will be on the beach. I'm not sure if you could walk up to one of the AI's and get food and drink. I'm sure you could probably NOT use their restrooms if needed. Have you tried the POC board? Ask the question there and maybe a local or two could fill you in with more info.

Have Fun.

Archived