5 Day on Triumph - Cozumel Night ... Pub Crawl?

stephuney

Anyone been on the 5-day on the Triumph out of Galveston recently AND have the FUNTIMES for the COZUMEL night?

I will be on this cruise in two weeks and the 21st is our Cozumel day, and my sister's birthday. We are planning on a "Wig-Out" party for her birthday ... everyone in our group is bringing a wig to wear for that night ... and I was thinking we could do a pub crawl. But I sure would like to see what is planned for that night.

Thanks for passing along a recent FUNTIME if you have one!

If I am not mistaking Cozumel night will be the deck party and Mexican buffet. I think it would be fun for a wig-out party!!

That's what I was hoping, but I saw a FUN TIMES. From about 8 months ago and it had the deck party on Progreso night. We might have to make that night the mustache bash!:p

The more I think about it, I do believe that the last 5 day we went on the deck party was progreso night. I will have to look at the fun times again. Check the funtimes that the precious poster posted that would be more current than mine. I cruised in April for a 5 day.

The more I think about it, I do believe that the last 5 day we went on the deck party was progreso night. I will have to look at the fun times again. Check the funtimes that the precious poster posted that would be more current than mine. I cruised in April for a 5 day.

Yes, Fun Times said Progreso night ... Thanks

Archived