RCI pricing UK

P&O Cruises have a seperate price for infants under 2. This normally equates to a token fee of around, for example, £99 for a 2 week cruise in May. This is a really good policy for young families. WHy oh why doesnt RCI adopt this (apart from theobvious profit). We would have to pay around £1000 for our under 2 year old for a similar cruise on RCI. Do RCI still put out the kids go free offers?

Why should children get a price break? They still need to have all the safety requirements. In fact, they have to have special safety requirements. They might eat less, but they may make up for it by creating a mess. Why should a child get any break beyond what any other third passenger in a room gets? I guess I don't see why the criteria for a price break should be age.

BTW - if it were me, I think I'd do the P&O 900 quid goes a long way.

Why should children get a price break? They still need to have all the safety requirements. In fact, they have to have special safety requirements. They might eat less, but they may make up for it by creating a mess. Why should a child get any break beyond what any other third passenger in a room gets? I guess I don't see why the criteria for a price break should be age.

BTW - if it were me, I think I'd do the P&O 900 quid goes a long way.

I'm assuming you dont like children :D

I actually think under 2s should be a much discounted price. I wouldn't have paid for an under 2 if I hadn't got a substantial discount. Doesn't seem fair.

Did you get a good discount for you Indy cruise?

Archived