HMC Jet Ski Tour

mlester11

Has anyone done the Half Moon Cay Jetski tour? If so, how much was it? How long do you acutally jetski? Was it worth it? I've read Holland America's write up on it and it sounds like fun but I would like to hear from someone that has been on the tour. Thanks for your help.

We did it about a month ago and it was a BLAST!!! I think we were on them for about 30-40 minutes. The took us out into the Ocean for a bit and that was scarey, but in the lagoon area it was so much fun.

My son was at the ahead of the pack while DH was at the end. I tired to not get to far ahead of him as he was a "bit" nervous.

I wear contacts so I brought along an extra pair just incase I lost them. DH brought his old glasses w/ a strap just in case.

The HAL rules say one person per jet ski, but they was a couple of people that were afraid so they let them doulble up, but everyone paid the same amount.

At the end of our session the next one wasn't full so the guide ask a few people if they wanted to go again. Of course they were cute young things :)

Joni

Wow did you have to pay to go out again?? That excursion is THE BEST! We paid $39 when we went in March and I am already booked for it again in both August and December. We blasted around in the lagoon but didn't venture into the ocean, although it might have been considering we were quite far from any land. The is a definite TO DO excursion!! :)

Does anyone know if there is an age limit for going on the jet ski excursion? My 16 yr. old and 19 yr. old want to do that in June. Thanks.

You have to be 16 or older and the rules said you need to show a driver's license, but they didn't ask my son who was 16. If you son has a learner's permit I'm sure that would be OK too.

Archived