Alaska a Picture Review -May 30 to June 6th

cio541

There will be few photos on here of the ship I took mostly scenery and sites we visited. We took an extended vacation before the trip so cruise day was actually day 5 for us.

We drove through Central Oregon (from southern Oregon) to Eastern Oregon. I will not be including all those days there, however my photos of the entire trip will be uploaded to my photo hosting site which I will list at the end of the review for anyone who is interested.

Cruise day 1:

IMGP0322-L.jpg

url]

IMGP3671-L.jpg

[IMGP3678-L.jpg

IMGP3687-L.jpg

Edited by cio541

This day was pretty rough at sea and there will not be lot of photos from it as we just goofed off and rested from our "pre-cruise' vacation" lots of photos from tomorrow though... Tracey Arm turned Endicott Arm

IMGP0452-L.jpg

IMGP0513-L.jpg

IMGP3773-L.jpg

IMGP3777-L.jpg

I should probably say that this was probably our coldest day. We even had a small amount of snow flying but all in all it was really nice.

We actually had wonderful weather all week. Every day had sun, with the Juneau day being on and off showers and sun. The most rain we saw all week was when we pulled into Seattle on Tuesday am

IMGP4047-L.jpg

IMGP4052-L.jpg

IMGP4053-L.jpg

IMGP4095-L.jpg

IMGP4125-L.jpg

The sun is shinning and its beautiful. We are taking the Ultimate Yukon and White Pass Rainroad excursion. This is an 8 hour excursion where you take a bus into the Yukon Territories to Caribou Crossing (Carcross) and have lunch and then ride the bus back to Frashier BC to catch the White Pass Railway back into Skagway.

All in all a great excursion, however 8 hours was way too long for me.

IMGP4409-L.jpg

IMGP4417-L.jpg

IMGP4418-L.jpg

IMGP4419-L.jpg

IMGP4423-L.jpg

This day was pretty rough at sea and there will not be lot of photos from it as we just goofed off and rested from our "pre-cruise' vacation" lots of photos from tomorrow though... Tracey Arm turned Endicott Arm

IMGP0452-L.jpg

IMGP0513-L.jpg

IMGP3773-L.jpg

IMGP3777-L.jpg

WOW!!!! Those are some beautiful pictures of the sky

Your pictures are just awesome. Thank you for sharing them. Now I know why I want to go to Alaska so badly.

thank you so much it was incredibly beautiful and we had incredible weather to boot!

Thank you for the wonderful photos, we have thought about doing an Alaska or Caribbean cruise out of the USA (we are in Australia) and your photos have helped edge the decision, though we will only go if I get to see bears and your photo was great.