Devil's Hole?

andyandsue

Need opinions please.

Devil's Hole. Worth it or not? We didn't get time to do it last year and this year I'm not sure I actually want to. The kids are interested (13 and almost 11), but I don't know that I or my DH are.

We have it on our itinerary for our first day which also includes Martello tower, Verdmont, and some of the railway trail. The kids also want to see the Crystal Caves.

Just not sure if it's worth the the time and money.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Need opinions please.

Devil's Hole. Worth it or not? We didn't get time to do it last year and this year I'm not sure I actually want to. The kids are interested (13 and almost 11), but I don't know that I or my DH are.

We have it on our itinerary for our first day which also includes Martello tower, Verdmont, and some of the railway trail. The kids also want to see the Crystal Caves.

Just not sure if it's worth the the time and money.

It WAS really cool and our Son loved it. However, the last two years we went to Bermuda it was closed. Don't know 100%, but I believe it is still closed

Hi AndyandSue,

Actually, I would suggest the Aquarium and Zoo instead. It's small as zoos go, but very good, and you are within touching distance of the turtles and seals, and there's a walk-through area where you're actually inside the Australasia display.

Also, it's in Flatt's, on the way to the Caves, so you could easily do both in the same day.

Have Fun!

Thanks for the info. In looking at their wesbite, it's also the website of some realtor, and it almost seems like it's for sale.

I read that the railway museum is closed too, that the owner died.

Bummer. Makes planner a little easier I guess.

Archived