Fort lauderdale hyatt pier 66 area CC pre-cruise dinner suggestions

Arizona Laura

Any suggestions for our Roll Call Fort Lauderdale pre-cruise dinner?

Many of us staying at the Hyatt Pier 66.

Minimum 11 but expect more..

Just saw above Sticky Thread on topic..any other suggestions?

Thanks

Laura

Hi Laura. I'm kinda in the same "boat" as you! :D I'm also planning a pre cruise gathering the night before. There are many places close by, I'm staying just up 17th St. from you at the Embassay Suites. There are lots of places to consider from expensive to reasonable. I think I have narrowed my choices down to: 15th Street Fisheries, Coconuts, Lauderdale Grill, and Baxter's Sports Bar. I personally am leaning towards 15th Street Fisheries due to location and reasonably priced menu selections and being family friendly. I am hoping to get a little bit of feedback from some of my roll call mates before making the final decision.

Any suggestions for our Roll Call Fort Lauderdale pre-cruise dinner?

Many of us staying at the Hyatt Pier 66.

Minimum 11 but expect more..

Just saw above Sticky Thread on topic..any other suggestions?

Thanks

Laura

We stayed right next to you in the Hilton Marina and went to Bimini Boat Yard on 17th. It is 2 or 3 blocks from you on the same side of the street. It is set back, so you cannot see it, but you will see the sign. Wonderful atmosphere, wonderful menu and food. Great cocktails. It is large to accommodate a large group. You can sit on the pier outside if you like watching boats or inside. Very reasonably priced. :)

The friends and I loved Yolo's on Las Olas. You can grab the water taxi and have a fantastic site seeing tour all at the same time. Good food and good atmosphere. Have a good time and enjoy your vacation!:o

Archived