Hoping For Some Help/Advice

Hey all!

I'm hoping someone on here can help me figure this out.

We'd like to do a family cruise next May for my Grandmother's birthday something she hasn't done before. Which means anything leaving from Florida or San Juan is out. She doesn't want to do Europe. Alaska is something we'd all like to do, but price might be an issue with some of my family. I was asked to come up with some other ideas.

We have all sailed RCI (well everyone but DH) and would prefer to stick with them, however we are open to other cruise lines. Some of us have done HAL, Princess, NCL and Carnival.

I see that RCI isn't doing anything leaving from Cali. Am I totally out of luck doing something with RCI then besides Alaska?

Wonderful, relaxing, safe place to visit. I know they have cruises out of Bayone NJ at that time of the year.

She's done it and we want to do something she hasn't done. I probably should have said nothing out of NJ/NY either.

What about Galveston or New Orleans? Have you done the Honduras/Belize route?

An alternative might be to check out Celebrity....they have some really interesting itineraries!

I forgot all about Celebrity, thanks for reminding me. And I'll check out Galveston & New Orleans but it seems to be mainly the same stuff?

The New Orleans cruises are the same, but Galveston will get you to Honduras/Belize which is a nice route.

We've been looking more and more at Celebrity because they do full canal transits during times of the year that we can travel.

Have you done all the possible routes out of San Juan?

Also, what about leaving from Panama? Although I think they only run those cruises until March.

The New Orleans cruises are the same, but Galveston will get you to Honduras/Belize which is a nice route.

We've been looking more and more at Celebrity because they do full canal transits during times of the year that we can travel.

Have you done all the possible routes out of San Juan?

Also, what about leaving from Panama? Although I think they only run those cruises until March.

Right now nothing leaving from Galveston in May.

I looked at leaving from San Juan and nothing exciting/new.

Archived