Beach Mats in Labadee?

dbmac235

Can we bring our own beach mats to float on while in Labadee? I have heard they can be rented, but can we bring our own?

Has anyone done this? If so, what do you do with the mats when you are done? Bring them back to the ship? Leave them for the next guests? I certainly don't want to leave them if they will just be considered garbage, but I would love to "pay it forward" if that is appropriate.

TIA.

Of course...the blow up kind are easiest, since they will fit into a tote until you're ready to blow them up!

When you're done with them, deflate them, roll them up and use them elsewhere. I'm fairly certain if you leave them behind, RCI will throw them away...they don't care if you bring your own, but they don't want a bunch of "free" floats available, when they're trying to rent them!!!

If you leave before the day is over, give them to someone on the beach, if you want to...

Of course...the blow up kind are easiest, since they will fit into a tote until you're ready to blow them up!

When you're done with them, deflate them, roll them up and use them elsewhere. I'm fairly certain if you leave them behind, RCI will throw them away...they don't care if you bring your own, but they don't want a bunch of "free" floats available, when they're trying to rent them!!!

If you leave before the day is over, give them to someone on the beach, if you want to...

This is exactly what I needed to know. Thanks so much for your help.

Archived