Paddle Boarding

student again

Has anyone paddle boarded in either Cabo or PV? How much? Where did you go? Is it really hard? We will be first time boarders and wasn't sure if it is offered in MR.

The tour broker, whose banner is often at the top of this forum, PuertoVallartaTour dot net, offers an excursion based on Stand-Up Paddleboarding (SUP). There may be others but this a new type activity and I haven't actually seen it done.

Just Google "paddleboarding vallarta" and it will return a number of hits.

Enjoy!

The tour broker, whose banner is often at the top of this forum, PuertoVallartaTour dot net, offers an excursion based on Stand-Up Paddleboarding (SUP). There may be others but this a new type activity and I haven't actually seen it done.

Just Google "paddleboarding vallarta" and it will return a number of hits.

Enjoy!

Puerta Vallerta tours is just a broker, they are not the actual tour operator. Sup has a location on Medano Beach in Cabo- you can book this yourself, no need for a broker or middleman. I would wait until you get there though to see what the water conditions are like- you want it to be very calm.

Archived