Just off the Magic..a little info - review later

zrmmiller

We just got off the magic yesterday and are still enroute home. I will post a real review when we get back. Just wanted to say it was great. We has 2 rooms one inside one balcony. We had ice delivered every night we never even asked for it. In fact the first night our steward knocked on our door while we were in the room and announced ice delivery. Also our drink of the day was still served in the tall plastic cup that has always come in. No tiki glasses or other new ones. But monkey head, whale tail and disco ball were all available. Dining room service was great. Dessert maybe took a little longer than before but nothing that ruined my trip. Besides we are not ones to rush through dinner. We did early dining. It did seem like the lines for anytime dining were pretty long but I am not sure the actual wait as I never asked. Really it was a GREAT trip and I will post more when I get back.

Have to say thanks though for all the tips I got here. I booked all of our excursions of recommendations from here and they were all amazing. I am eating beaver nuggets from buccees as we drive. I brought back 2 other bags as gifts but may just keep them as they are addicting.

Again I promise a bigger review when I don't have to type it on a phone.

Can't wait to read your review! We are sailing on August 5 to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your trip. Have a safe trip home. I love Beaver Nuggets, as well! Unfortunately, I live entirely too close to Buccee's and have become addicted.

We just got off the magic yesterday and are still enroute home. I will post a real review when we get back. Just wanted to say it was great. We has 2 rooms one inside one balcony. We had ice delivered every night we never even asked for it. In fact the first night our steward knocked on our door while we were in the room and announced ice delivery. Also our drink of the day was still served in the tall plastic cup that has always come in. No tiki glasses or other new ones. But monkey head, whale tail and disco ball were all available. Dining room service was great. Dessert maybe took a little longer than before but nothing that ruined my trip. Besides we are not ones to rush through dinner. We did early dining. It did seem like the lines for anytime dining were pretty long but I am not sure the actual wait as I never asked. Really it was a GREAT trip and I will post more when I get back.

Have to say thanks though for all the tips I got here. I booked all of our excursions of recommendations from here and they were all amazing. I am eating beaver nuggets from buccees as we drive. I brought back 2 other bags as gifts but may just keep them as they are addicting.

Again I promise a bigger review when I don't have to type it on a phone.

Glad you had a good trip. I loved the Magic.

Gotta love Buccee's.

Glad you had a good trip. I loved the Magic.

Gotta love Buccee's.

Can't wait to hear more we are sailing on the Magic OCt 14th and we are all getting very excited..

Archived