Post cruise, 2 nights at Ron Jon

We stayed one night pre-cruise. I really, really liked it! They have a beautiful pool area--lazy river, pool, hot tub, etc. We stayed in an "efficiency" and that building is in front of the "condo" building closer to the water. It was about a 5 minute walk to get to the beach. I would stay here again!! I don't have any pictures--but the pictures they showed on the website were accurate. We picked up bagels for breakfast at a nearby supermarket and used the toaster in our room.

Yep--everything was clean. Are you renting a car? Ron Jon's is close to the port--but just a short drive is a road with many restaurants, hotels, etc. I'm almost positive there was also a restaurant in the hotel; we didn't eat there. They also had a little mini-store if you wanted a snack or something like that.

we have stayed at ron jon several times as my inlaws own a timeshare there. its a great place, clean, lots for the kids to do, we have 6 and 10 yo girls. the pool and water park areas are fantastic. we have only stayed in the 2 bedroom beach section but there is a shuttle that goes back and forth from the beach to the main building every 10-15 mins so no worries, we have also walked it many times, maybe a 5-7 min walk with children. the restaurant onsite is ok, not great but decent. lots of restaurants very close by. great tourist shopping 10 mins away. I can send you some pics if you'd like, just let me know

Archived