Not sure what to do while in Nassau - Blue Lagoon excursion or Nassau Island Tour

prillacj

Will we be on the Norwegian Gem next week. Thinking of the Blue Lagoon excursion booking with the ship or possibly doing an Island Tour. There are 8 of us ranging from 17 to 72 years old - some like the beach and some would probably prefer the island tour. Any recommendations who to use for the Island Tour and is the Blue Lagoon beach a nice beach.

Sorry I can't be any help but I too am thinking about the Blue Lagoon tour for my trip on the Carnival Imagination in a few weeks.

Hope someone answers as I'd love to know if it's nice!

Will we be on the Norwegian Gem next week. Thinking of the Blue Lagoon excursion booking with the ship or possibly doing an Island Tour. There are 8 of us ranging from 17 to 72 years old - some like the beach and some would probably prefer the island tour. Any recommendations who to use for the Island Tour and is the Blue Lagoon beach a nice beach.

We did Blue Lagoon Island last week (this was like our 20th trip to Nassau) we chose the Sea Lion Encounter and had a great time. The island was very ncie and the boat ride was very enjoyable getting there. I would highly recommend it for any age, as you can chose to participate or observe. We had a great day there.

Thank you so much!

I think I am definitely doing blue lagoon!

We did Blue Lagoon Island last week (this was like our 20th trip to Nassau) we chose the Sea Lion Encounter and had a great time. The island was very ncie and the boat ride was very enjoyable getting there. I would highly recommend it for any age, as you can chose to participate or observe. We had a great day there.

I'm glad you had a good time in the sea lion encounter. My family of 5 is doing it in 3 weeks.

It was really great they are very funny.. and a nice change from Dolphin Encounters. The photos and video were even reasonable to buy. (compared to Atlantis)

My wife and I did Blue Lagoon 2 years ago, though not on a cruise. And we had an absolute awesome time. We did the dolphin swim and it was by far one of the highlights of our week there in Nassau.

The island itself has other things to do (obviously). Areas to swim etc. I will put my vote in for Blue Lagoon. I do not think you would/will be dissapointed if you go there.

We have done Blue Lagoon a few times and are doing it again in October...kind of need a break from Atlantis this time...

I don't think you can go wrong with it. It is a nice boat ride over to the island and the island if very pretty. If you want to get away from the crowds head over to the ocean side...hard to swim there but almost empty beach...

Archived