Norwegian's Epic or RCCL's Liberty?

tikkas

Hello!

I have the opportunity to take a cruise out of Barcelona in July, on either the Epic or the Liberty of the Seas. The journey is quite similar, there is not much difference in the price. Which one should I go for? The travellers would be my husband and I - 38 years old, looking for relaxation, good facilities and entertainment options, balcony or minisuite.

thank you!

Hello!

I have the opportunity to take a cruise out of Barcelona in July, on either the Epic or the Liberty of the Seas. The journey is quite similar, there is not much difference in the price. Which one should I go for? The travellers would be my husband and I - 38 years old, looking for relaxation, good facilities and entertainment options, balcony or minisuite.

thank you!

I don't know the itinerary of the Liberty, but relaxation is not on the Epic's itinerary. It's very port intensive with 5 straight ports.

I would go for the Epic, only because you mentioned good facilities (Waterslides, bowling, Ice Bar, Rock climbing, bowling, etc) and entertainment (Legends in Conceert, Blue Man Group, Cirque dinner show, Howl at the Moon, etc). Not to mention numerous venues for dining.

I haven't been on the Liberty, however, we were on RCCL's Navigator last Oct. for the Eastern Med. I was bored most nights trying to find something to do. I also wish I had more choices other than the dining room or buffet for dinner. (Didn't want the steakhouse) We didn't even get served lobster on the cruise.

I love RCCL and the itinerary made that a cruise I would never forget.

If this was a cruise to the caribbean, I would say go for the Liberty. For this cruise, we will be enjoying the ship mostly in the evenings into the night, so I would go for the Epic.

Whatever you choose have a good trip.

Archived