All-inclusive for a non-drinker?

CtheW0rld

Hi All. i reviewed some of the other threads, but haven't seen the answer to this one: i don't drink alcohol anymore, but I do love the cappucinnos (which i understand are no longer included :( with room service breakfast). i also love, love, love the little specialty esspressos avaliable throughout the day. so yummy and very close to what is available in italy.

costa's all-inclusive description mentions coffee in the description of what is included:

"All Inclusive Adult (from 18 years old) - includes a selection of alcoholic and soft drinks by the glass (mineral water, drinks, draught beer and wine) and coffee, with the exception of premium brands and Mini Bar products".

Anyone have experience with this? If I buy this package, can I get my cappucinnos in the morning via roomservice? being a serious caffine addict ;) i usually order 4 - (i am in a grand suite, so i understand roomservice is included). can i get the esspressos throughout the day?

I have used the 'boys and girls' package in the past and though it was a very good value, but the esspressos cost less than a coke or virgin drink.

i will, of course, call costa and ask. i wanted to hear from the 'experts' here, also.

thanks!

Hi All. i reviewed some of the other threads, but haven't seen the answer to this one: i don't drink alcohol anymore, but I do love the cappucinnos (which i understand are no longer included :( with room service breakfast). i also love, love, love the little specialty esspressos avaliable throughout the day. so yummy and very close to what is available in italy.

costa's all-inclusive description mentions coffee in the description of what is included:

"All Inclusive Adult (from 18 years old) - includes a selection of alcoholic and soft drinks by the glass (mineral water, drinks, draught beer and wine) and coffee, with the exception of premium brands and Mini Bar products".

Anyone have experience with this? If I buy this package, can I get my cappucinnos in the morning via roomservice? being a serious caffine addict ;) i usually order 4 - (i am in a grand suite, so i understand roomservice is included). can i get the esspressos throughout the day?

I have used the 'boys and girls' package in the past and though it was a very good value, but the esspressos cost less than a coke or virgin drink.

i will, of course, call costa and ask. i wanted to hear from the 'experts' here, also.

thanks!

Package or not, your Butler will provide you with cappucinos - they are also on the suite breakfast menu.

We had one of our party who did not drink alcohol, but for sure, enjoyed the many fruit cocktails and sodas on offer.

Suite breakfast is more expansive than the normal room service menu.

Your BUtler will also provide you each day with menus for lunch and dinner which you can, if you wish, have served in your suite.

I was not very well one day, and lunch served by the butler in the suite was done very nicely indeed.

Package or not, your Butler will provide you with cappucinos - they are also on the suite breakfast menu.

We had one of our party who did not drink alcohol, but for sure, enjoyed the many fruit cocktails and sodas on offer.

Suite breakfast is more expansive than the normal room service menu.

Your BUtler will also provide you each day with menus for lunch and dinner which you can, if you wish, have served in your suite.

I was not very well one day, and lunch served by the butler in the suite was done very nicely indeed.

is the breakfast menu the same as when it was complimentary? continental? i adored the chocolate croissant.

i do plan on taking advantage of the in-suite dining. it was one of the deciding factors. maybe it was just my tablemates last time, but i enojyed the main dining room experience less last time. part of it was the singing and dancing by the service staff, too. hate that.

is the breakfast menu the same as when it was complimentary? continental? i adored the chocolate croissant.

i do plan on taking advantage of the in-suite dining. it was one of the deciding factors. maybe it was just my tablemates last time, but i enojyed the main dining room experience less last time. part of it was the singing and dancing by the service staff, too. hate that.

I have no idea as this was my first Costa cruise. I can tell you though that the menu was more extensive than our daughters (she was in a balcony cabin). It did include croissants (dont know which as I am gluten free), there were various omelettes, hot foods, crab cakes benedict, eggs benedict, beef tenderloin etc etc - full breakfast really wouldnt class it as continental. I more often than not had a cheese and tomato omelette. For sure you can have coffees, all day if you wish, just ask your Butler.

The in suite dining is the MDR menu, both lunch and dinner.

All good!!! :)

I have just returned from the Costa Favelosa. My husband does not drink at all, neither does he drink coffee, but we still had the all inclusive package. What with the diet coco colas, bottles of water during the day and at dinner, fresh orange at breakfast and virgin cocktails, he certainly got his monies worth. It was an excellent package to have.

I have no idea as this was my first Costa cruise. I can tell you though that the menu was more extensive than our daughters (she was in a balcony cabin). It did include croissants (dont know which as I am gluten free), there were various omelettes, hot foods, crab cakes benedict, eggs benedict, beef tenderloin etc etc - full breakfast really wouldnt class it as continental. I more often than not had a cheese and tomato omelette. For sure you can have coffees, all day if you wish, just ask your Butler.

The in suite dining is the MDR menu, both lunch and dinner.

All good!!! :)

I have just returned from the Costa Favelosa. My husband does not drink at all, neither does he drink coffee, but we still had the all inclusive package. What with the diet coco colas, bottles of water during the day and at dinner, fresh orange at breakfast and virgin cocktails, he certainly got his monies worth. It was an excellent package to have.

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

The nice thing about the all inclusive package is that you don't have to pre-purchase it before the cruise. My wife and I got on board, reviewed the drink prices, did some basic calculations (remembering that there is only one sea day - most of the other days were going to be spent off the ship) and determined that we would be far better off not purchasing the all inclusive package. When we got our final bill we were correct - we would have spent far more had we purchased the plan. Glad there was a choice.

• 2 weeks later...

When you do not drink alcohol you could buy the boys&girls card.

They do not mention this option at time of booking your trip.

I ordered it the first night at dinner. You get 20 soft drinks for 48 euro.

It was a good deal for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived