Hotels in New Orleans?

Smiley7863

Does anybody know if there are any hotels in New Orleans that let you park your car there while you are on the cruise?

When I took a cruise out of Ft Lauderdale we stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Nov 2010 and the price for a room with two queen size beds and parking for a 7 day cruise was $154.00.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Does anybody know if there are any hotels in New Orleans that let you park your car there while you are on the cruise?

When I took a cruise out of Ft Lauderdale we stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Nov 2010 and the price for a room with two queen size beds and parking for a 7 day cruise was $154.00.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Smiley, you may find an answer faster over on the Ports of Call forum. Here is the link for NOLA:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414

Smiley, you may find an answer faster over on the Ports of Call forum. Here is the link for NOLA:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414

Thanks for the suggestion, but I also posted this on Carnivals board, since I know they have a cruise out of that port. I received a bunch of replies. So I now have 6 places to call.

Thank you again :)

Parking can be a big issue in N.O especially in the French Quarter. On our upcoming cruise in Nov, a lot of people in our group will be staying at the Quality Inn in Gretna.

This hotel is just across the river from the FQ. It is costing me about $144 including taxes. They provide a free shuttle to/from the cruise port and free parking. It is rare to find hotels in N.O that offer both. I believe that they also will shuttle you for free to the river ferry which will take you to Canal Street.

http://www.qualityinn.com/en/deals/hotel-gretna-louisiana-LA036

Over the last few years, I have stayed at the Best Western in Slidell which is about 30 minutes outside N.O and then drive to the port and leave the car there for $16 per day. Decided to try something different this year.

There is a sleep and park website...trinity reservations...found it on trip advisor...used it for a park and cruise reservation in NJ in Sep this...found a Marriott property that will be good to stay and park. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived