Norwegian Gem - Hairdryers, etc

prillacj

Will be on the Norwegian Gem next week. Do they supply hairdryers, shampoo, cond, soap and toothpaste?

There is a hairdryer in the cabin, but some claim it isn't as powerful as they like and bring their own.

In basic cabins you'll find shampoo and a body wash/soap in a dispenser in the shower, and a soap dispenser by the sink. You may be able to request bar soap from your cabin steward from what I've read here on CC.

If your cruising in a full suite you will have small bottles with shampoo, conditioner, and a few other items.

I would bring your own conditioner, and definitely toothpaste.....it's quite expensive in the ship's store.

Got Tequilla? has summed it up! (though I have very short hair..and find the dryer adequate)..

PS--Got Tequilla?--need to ask you a question.how can I contact you?

I usually have a problem with hotel hairdryers but I like the ones on NCL. I've been on the Dawn, Spirit & Jewel but I can't imagine the Gem would have different ones. :/

I'm pretty much a full blast hair dryer though. Maybe people don't like them cause there aren't enough settings?

Archived