New to the Forum Carnival Breeze Jul 9, 2012

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and family to the carnival folks here. We started cruising a few years ago, so we could see our 50th state! It was my 40th Birthday year and a goal we had set several years before. Our son has traveled every mile with us and now at 11yrs old will be heading to Europe to continue his travels. He has been to all 50 sates, 4 Canadian Provinces, 5 locations in Mexico, the USVI, Puerto Rico.... wow the list is long and still counting. Most of our travels were done by car but as we expand out to see more of the world cruising has become our favorite way to travel. It FORCES me to relax... something I have a hard time doing. Thanks!!! :)

This summer on the Carnival Breeze it will be our 4th Cruise in 3 years, all on Carnival. I have enjoyed reading the forum, with suggestions and advice from everyone. Look forward to enjoying more and posting our comments as we go.

David, Kim and Andrew

See you at the docks!

Hi and welcome.

I would go to my roll call and get to know others on your same cruise.. scroll down to the roll call section, look from carnival, then your ship, then the date, (you might have to go back a page or two if not active this far in advance) .. or if none, start one.

Hello, this is our first time cruising with carnival. We are cruising our 13 year old daughter,5 year old son and 3 year old daughter. Our best friend is coming also with his 13 year old son, 8 year old son. I keep reading about people get money back for price protection. We thought they would contact us if the prices were cheaper (we were wrong) is there any way to find out what the prices were because now they are sold out. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Archived