Evening in the Med

I presume you are asking to decide what to take with you. I tend to feel the cold and have felt cool out on deck and inside sometimes due to the aircon, so I tend to take something to cover up with now. It should be pleasantly warm but sometimes with a wind it can feel cool on the deck. Recently on the Majesty it was lovely and warm during the day but not so on the deck most of the time.

Hope you have a brilliant time.

just last min question . whats the temperature in the evenings in the med? plus yipee look at my count down thingy . 2 days .. can't wait

I take a pashmina & a few lightweight cardigans & shrugs. Anything that goes with what I've planned to wear of an evening.

Have a fantastic cruise :D

I take a pashmina & a few lightweight cardigans & shrugs. Anything that goes with what I've planned to wear of an evening.

Have a fantastic cruise :D

Thanks .Mrs Smnb64 has packed for that .. just locked the suitcases and almost ready to go ... really excited :eek:

Thanks .Mrs Smnb64 has packed for that .. just locked the suitcases and almost ready to go ... really excited :eek:

Lucky you :D it'll be me in three weeks :p

Bring lots of info back to tell us all about it.

Archived