Thank you....

A huge thank you to all of you that post on here, hubby and myself are doing our very first cruise on Sept 10th onboard the Celebration, deck 3 cabin 536, Gems of the Aegean. I must say I was slightly nervous about the whole thing, but reading through your posts and all the great advice and tips you all give out, the nerves are fading fast :D and Im raring to go now!

Welcome

yep we are all jolly souls on this forum, helping each other and the odd laugh or two ( or three) :rolleyes:

we are on Celebration w/c 25/06

have been on Dream and Spirit. always good, not the best ships but the staff and entertainment make it the best for us,......... enjoy

proper older ships not like these floating shopping malls with 7000 people :eek:0

each to his/her own;)

Stevie

ps why would I want to climb a cliff when at sea :cool:

why would I want to climb a cliff when at sea :cool:

Cos they took our Sky Bar off us ;):D

oops sorry thought it was Stevies quiz night :)

Hows your Dream savings going Steve in the right direction I hope :)

We did the Nordica and Adventurer over the Irish sea last week (lads wedding and very nice it was ) and they make you realise how good Thomson really are .

Enjoy your Cruise Lady Reds ,first of many it will be :cool:

When I re read your post minus the beer bottle in hand I see your off on the good ship Celebration w/c 25/06 :) ,so no need

to save for the Dream just yet :cool: You and your good lady have a great time matey :D:D.

When I re read your post minus the beer bottle in hand I see your off on the good ship Celebration w/c 25/06 :) ,so no need

to save for the Dream just yet :cool: You and your good lady have a great time matey :D:D.

Crikey Kalos, you were up and on here early this morning! How do you do it? I was still fast asleep then! ;)

Crikey Kalos, you were up and on here early this morning! How do you do it? I was still fast asleep then! ;)

How do I do it ? I keep asking myself that question everytime the alarm clock goes off :( Hope you enjoyed your lie in. :D:D

Archived