Non Alcoholic Beer?

Sparkygirl

I am reading through threads regarding bar set up, etc for Owner's Suites that can be pre-ordered. What about non-alcoholic beer or sparkling cider rather than champagne? DH has 6 years sober and I would love to surprise him with his favorite non-alcoholic drinks.

My 2 previous NCL cruises had Buckler NA beer available. They also had 2 kinds of alcohol free wine. You should have no problem getting that for the OS.

Have a great cruise! And, many congratulations to your DH!

My 2 previous NCL cruises had Buckler NA beer available. They also had 2 kinds of alcohol free wine. You should have no problem getting that for the OS.

Have a great cruise! And, many congratulations to your DH!

We have enjoyed Buckler NA beer for several years on NCL ships. They also do have a red and white NA wine, plus a NA sparkling wine......

ENJOY!!!!!

Just curious, because I know AA recommends recovering people stay away from NA beer..doesn't it all contain a small amount of alcohol? I thought by law they could say it's NA, and advertise it as such, as long as it doesn't contain above a certain amount of alcohol.

Just curious, because I know AA recommends recovering people stay away from NA beer..doesn't it all contain a small amount of alcohol? I thought by law they could say it's NA, and advertise it as such, as long as it doesn't contain above a certain amount of alcohol.

You are correct. NA beer does contain a small amount of alcohol and can trigger relapses in recovering alcoholics.

It is not recommended.

(Not trying to lecture anyone by the way).

Me either..just thought that it could have alcohol. :)

You are correct. NA beer does contain a small amount of alcohol and can trigger relapses in recovering alcoholics.

It is not recommended.

(Not trying to lecture anyone by the way).

Archived