Early Saver experts- help!

loohoo1

I booked ES in November for my July cruise. I received several price drops prior to final payment. The form always worked. During the Memorial Day sale (mid May), my price dropped another $140. I submitted the form and although the form appeared to go thru, I never heard from CCL (not even the auto response). I submitted the form many more times, never hearing back from CCL.

Luckily I took a screen shot of the price at the time of the sale. So now, sale is over, in frustration I submit early saver form using my son's e-mail. I hear back that my requset is denied since sale is over. I then sent in screen shot proof of my lower price and they still deny. Their reason is that I submitted form after the sale was over.

My question is this:

So what? Does it matter if I submitted the form after the sale was over if I have a screen shot showing the lower price? Sometimes the price changes several times/day and I thought if you showed proof, you got the lower price.

Anyway- I actually did submit during the sale, they just can't seem to be able to find my e-mail in their system!!

Do I have a case?? Thanks!

Can't you just forward them the emails you sent during the sale? That way you can show time stamped emails that you were sending during the sale, that they didn't respond to..

Yeah, why don't you look in your "sent" folder and find the emails you sent them, and forward them a copy....

Yeah, why don't you look in your "sent" folder and find the emails you sent them, and forward them a copy....

They are not "e-mails" per se. It is the Early Saver form that I submitted (repeatedly). When you submit the form, the next page says something like, "your form has been successfully submitted."

I got this response when I sent the form, but I did not get an e-mail from CCL saying they received my request and they usually send an automated response e-mail.

The screen shot I gave CCL has the date during the sale. However, what CCL is disputing is that I did not submit the form on time (during the sale). I do not have proof that I did. They should have a record of all of my ES request forms.

Archived