Ever have only one ship in port?

pampaul

I'm going to be posting this same question on this board, Cozumel's and Costa Maya's so I can get an idea on how busy the activities & beaches will be on these specific ports.

Heading out next week on the Fantasy and saw online that our ship will be the only one in each of these ports.

In Grand Cayman, we plan on taking a bus and riding around checking things out. I know we want to stop in Hell for the obligatory photos and postcards. We're not doing a beach this day but wondering how packed the busses might be? And what else is worth seeing in Grand Cayman (as far as sight seeing goes)

We've been there will other ships and buses are not packed at all! There's plenty of room for everyone!

A guidebook will allow you to see all that GC has to offer, and you can decide which things would interest you!

We've been there will other ships and buses are not packed at all! There's plenty of room for everyone!

A guidebook will allow you to see all that GC has to offer, and you can decide which things would interest you!

Where would I find a guidebook? Something I purchase from a book store or can you find these on the ship or at the port?

Archived