Question for past Inspiration cruisers

loppster

We just booked our second cruise on the Inspiration in October. Our first cruise was on the Jubilee in June 2004. My question....What are one or two things that I shouldn't miss while on the Inpiration?

Thanks!!

We were also on the Jubilee last year. We liked the Inspiration alot better. It's much bigger and has more activities going on. I would say don't miss the calypso band by the pool, they're great! Enjoy your cruise.

We cruised the Inspiration in January for our very first cruise and LOVED it! Kareoke - something we don't usually go to at home - was a lot of fun to watch in the Candlelight lounge. We also really enjoyed the "Newlywed/Not so Newlywed Game" in the Paris Lounge.

Are you doing a 4 or 5 day sailing? We took a 5 day and also enjoyed the Galley tour. Very cool! :D

the calypso band by the pool (Joy) was great, the Filipino band at night in the Avant Garde lounge (Music Network) jammed classic rock, the piano bar was cool on the first night but pretty laid back after that, favorite drink was a BBC (Baileys Banana Coloda)....Elvis from Jamaica was the coolest server on the Lido deck by the pool...you will recognize him...he is the guy who dances with trays of drinks on his head...have a great time

Archived