Infinity Cabin 9160 Aft

mingo

I just booked this cabin for our 10 day Hawaii cruise. Anyone out there been in this cabin?

Thanks for your replies.

Carnival Festivale 5/79

Paradise 3/99

Fascination 11/00

Triumph 11/02

Glory 12/03

Celebrity Infinity 11/04

I was in 9162 for 2 weeks this past February. While the balcony is HUGE, I would never ever book it again due to the constant noise from above: bands/entertainment but more annoying was the very loud scraping of heavy chairs across the teak deck. Started about 7-8am and didn't stop until about midnight-12:30am when the nightly entertainment finished.

Just to show the contrast in opinion, I was in this cabin for two weeks in October and the noise was a non issue. We heard no music from above and no scraping of chairs across the floors. Other then a sky suite I have occupied on one occasion this has been my favorite cabin.I would book in again without any hesitation.

Hi Mingo, We have 9160 & 9162 booked for our upcoming cruise to Alaska. Because it is a Alaska cruise we were not concerned about the noise from above. The last cruise to Ak. on the Infinity in 2002 nobody was ever using that deck. My T.A. says that the noise is a non issue she has had 9160 in the past. Have a great cruise.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;30;17;45;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Until I am back on the Infinity

I think on a colder-weather cruise, the outside activity on the deck above would be much less. But on something like Hawaii - where much of the time will be spent outdoors (on that deck above), you will be bothered. Forget about afternoon naps - but if you retire late (past 12:30-1am), then it is quiet until about 7:30am. If you're an early-to-bed type, I can guarantee (on a warm weather cruise), you're going to be bothered. Good luck!

We had 9201 on our South America cruise this past February on which we had cold weather for a good portion of the cruise. It wasn't the noise from the passengers on the deck above that were annoying. It was the crew that cleaned the deck every morning before 5:30 am which awakened us. While we enjoyed the perks of CC, we would not book this deck again unless there were no other aft cabins.

Archived