Size limit on luggage?

Hi everyone,

I've never cruised before so will probably have lots of questions over the next few months. We are sailing on Carnival spirit in november and was just wondering how much luggage I can take onboard? There is 4 of us and will probably just have a bag each, maybe just 3 between us. Not sure. Our luggage set is fairly large so just wondering if there is a size limit on the bags that you can take? Also I hear people talking about "carry on". Do you just use backpacks or coles green bags, etc.?

Any info would be great. Does anyone know if you can take drinks (soft drink not alcohol) on board?

thanks.

Hi everyone,

I've never cruised before so will probably have lots of questions over the next few months. We are sailing on Carnival spirit in november and was just wondering how much luggage I can take onboard? There is 4 of us and will probably just have a bag each, maybe just 3 between us. Not sure. Our luggage set is fairly large so just wondering if there is a size limit on the bags that you can take? Also I hear people talking about "carry on". Do you just use backpacks or coles green bags, etc.?

Any info would be great. Does anyone know if you can take drinks (soft drink not alcohol) on board?

thanks.

this information is on their website plus other FAQ

How much luggage can I bring

We recommend no more than two (2) bags per person. Each bag can be no bigger than 140cm x 60cm x 40cm and cannot weigh more than 32kg. It is important to remember that airlines may have different luggage restrictions

Archived