Thomson Dream swaps Naples with Sorrento

we are going on the dream 8th of sept and still cant find out if we will be docking in sorrento or naples really hope it will be sorrento if it is naples we plan to go over to capri

carolynne

It seems as though docking in Sorrento was just a one-off, as Naples has been used since. Would prefer Sorrento myself than Naples as it would be great to get off the ship and tender to there, no need for an excursion then! I suppose that's the problem! Most wouldn't go on an excursion so they'd lose money.

we are going on the dream 8th of sept and still cant find out if we will be docking in sorrento or naples really hope it will be sorrento if it is naples we plan to go over to capri

carolynne

just be careful we took the Hydro thingi to Capri from Naples and then found out that on the return it departed from a different jetty :eek:

we just made it back. as you are not on a Thomson tour the ship will not wait :(

Stevie

• 3 weeks later...
Sorrento would suit us fine if they are stopping there next year instead of Naples.

You might know this place Flopsy as like us you've stayed in Sorrento

http://www.bougainvillea.it/ Ice cream parlour, restaurant and wine. Heaven

This is the place to be in Sorrento

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Just been to Skipsea (don't..) for a week soonly just spotted this and was sad to discover that I haven't been to this icecream place! It looks fantastic- but coffee icecream is my fave....

Flopsy

Hi Berwyn

Just been to Skipsea (don't..) for a week soonly just spotted this and was sad to discover that I haven't been to this icecream place! It looks fantastic- but coffee icecream is my fave....

Flopsy

Hi Flopsy,

Yes it's a lovely family run place. We were in there most days even if only for a coffee on our hotel holiday there a few years ago. It looked a bit different when we 1st went. We were there last in 2010 on our cruise on the Dream

Berwyn

Archived